Tobacco Marijuana & E-Cigarette Course
The Tobacco Marijuana & E-Cigarette Course (TMEC) is curriculum that delivers evidence-based practices in teaching the facts about marijuana to youth and adults (middle school age and above). TMEC can be delivered in two ways: The full 3-hour course is typically delivered in school health classes, and an abridged version is available specific to Driver Education class.
- TMEC Copyright Protection Notice
- TMEC Attendance Sheet & TMEC Evaluation Report template for tallying pre and post survey data
- TMEC Kit Description
- TMEC Instructor Guide
- TMEC PowerPoints with Videos (3-hour version and 2-hour abridged version)
- TMEC Health Standards, Contributors, Evaluators & Testimonials
- TMEC Student Forms (including Pre-Survey, Post-Survey & Student Worksheet)
- TMEC Videos
- TMEC Weighted Evaluation Report
- “Did you know?” Oregon Marijuana Ads – All 12×18” posters feature real Oregon youth (includes printable PDFs and social media files for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Interested in attending a Regional TMEC Presentation or Instructor training? Use the drop down menu under Our Trainings.
Interested in scheduling a TMEC Presentation or Instructor training in your community? Contact Us
Interested in having a presentation in your community? Look below to see if TMEC is being taught in your county or tribe: