TMEC module 11
1. Which of the following is a positive way to deal with stress?
B. Listen to music
C. Spend time with supportive friends or family
D. All of the above
2. Which refusal skill are you practicing if you say, “I don’t want to” over and over?
A. Lather, rinse, repeat
B. Make an excuse
C. Have a backup plan
D. Give a better idea
3. What might the refusal skill “Give a better idea” sound like?
A. “No thanks.”
B. “I feel sick and need to use the bathroom.”
C. “Let’s play video games instead of going to the party.”
D. “Marijuana is the second most common drug in crash-involved drivers.”
4. You can call 911 if you are in the car with an impaired driver.
5. Which refusal skill are you practicing if you skip a party where you know there will be alcohol or drugs?
A. Share how you feel
B. Avoid the situation
C. Turn pressure around
D. Just the facts