TMEC module 5
1. Which of the following statements is true?
A. CBD is the psychoactive component of marijuana that causes the intoxication high.
B. THC is the psychoactive component of marijuana that causes the intoxication high.
C. Neither CBD or THC causes the intoxication high
D. There is no difference between CBD and THC.
2. T/F: THC has been detected in products marketed as “THC Free” or “Zero THC”.
3. T/F: With use of CBD products, it is possible to fail a drug test.
4. What is the difference between natural marijuana and manipulated marijuana?
A. Natural marijuana has a 1:1 ratio of THC to CBD
B. Manipulated marijuana has a significant gap between THC and CBD.
C. Natural marijuana has little to no intoxication effects, unlike manipulated marijuana.
C. All of the above
5. What are some risks of using butane to manipulate THC levels in marijuana?
B. House fires
C. Burn injuries or death
D. All of the above