IDEC module 2
1. Drugs can change the way you think, feel, and move.
2. Which of the following is a symptom of alcohol impairment?
A. Impaired vision
B. Poor balance
C. Slow reactions
D. All of the above
3. Alcohol is a “stimulant” which means it speeds up signals from the brain.
4. Which of the following is true regarding marijuana impairment?
A. The brain works better than usual when impaired by marijuana.
B. Marijuana negatively affects executive function.
C. Marijuana helps you process information more quickly.
D. None of the above
5. A synapse is a microscopic gap, a connection between nerves, where neurotransmitters travel from one side to another to send a signal.